The TransAdvocate has documented the dirty tricks anti-trans groups are playing in California.
- We documented how the Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) falsely claimed that a trans girl had been harassing cis girls in the restroom so they could use it to scare Californians into rejecting AB 1266, the law protecting trans children.
- We documented how the PJI lied about there being a police investigation targeting the trans girl.
- We interviewed and fact checked PJI, proving that they were dishonest time and again.
- We documented the real-life toll PJI’s lies had taken.
- We documented the dishonest way PJI modulates their hate.
- We documented PJI-backed groups lying to the press, claiming that yet another trans kid was harassing cis girls in the restroom.
- We documented a PJI-backed signature gatherer committing election fraud, by falsely claiming that trans protections for children means that gay men can use both the men’s and women’s restroom.
- We documented another PJI-backed signature gatherer committing election fraud, by falsely claiming that trans protections for children led to rape and molestation.
- We documented the anti-trans propaganda.
- We documented what known hate groups were saying about trans kids.
Here again, we caught anti-trans signature gatherers lying to the public in order to scare them into supporting discrimination against trans kids:
An advocate in California snapped this photo while coming out of a Stater Brothers store. The signs falsely asserts that trans protections = co-ed restrooms. This is a violation of California Election Code § 18600 as it is a fraudulent representation of the facts. Note that they’re also scaring people into giving them money.
To be clear: AB 1266 never asserts that cis boys get to hang out in the girl’s restroom. That’s a lie. Let’s also be clear that after a decade of having California-style policy in place all over the country – even in places like Houston, Dallas, El Paso, San Antonio Texas, the best these anti-trans groups can do is lie in order to pretend that these policies are problematic.
REPORT ANTI-TRANS SIGNATURE GATHERERS:
When you see them in California, report them by calling 866-377-0578. It’s important to document the election fraud that these anti-trans groups are engaged in.
Tip this TransAdvocate!
Writers for the TransAdvocate work hard to bring you news and commentary. If you found this article meaningful, let the author know that you appreciate the work they do with a tip!
[/column] [column size=”one-half” last=”true”]